Thursday 10 May 2012

Cartoon Effect

Previously stated, this was inspired by the iconic video by Aha - 'Take On Me'


As you can clearly see, it transforms the whole clip as if it has been drawn and water coloured. The audience approved and did not expect the twist of a cartoon narrative. They also enjoyed the fact that whenever he was with his band, the clips had no effect.



It was extremely easy to accomplish. I would click onto the clip that I wanted to edit and click the small settings button and scroll down to clip editing. Change the video effect to cartoon and everything worked out exactly how I wanted it too. If I were to have a higher budget to the music video, I would make the effect extremely noticeable with sketch lines etc.



The above and below picture are to highlight what effect it had on the clips. As you can see it was remarkable the change.


No comments:

Post a Comment