Thursday 3 May 2012

Using iMovie



Using iMovie has made life much easier. Using tools such as clip adjustment gave me the edge above the previous programs. I find it easy to edit the clip how I wish it to come across, whether it be adding a sepia effect, zooming or just to mute the clip itself. However, being extremely familiar to Windows and their layout, I found it hard to grasp the formatting of the computer itself. This included saving pictures that I had 'print screened' and putting it into folders on the desktop.



Using my own camera to upload the footage was also difficult to accomplish because of the wire 'Firewire 800' This is so that it could convert correctly and be able to use in iMovie. Nevertheless this was simple to use once completed.



I found that the programming of iMovie was perfect to edit my clips because of its simplicity. Once I adapted and familiarized myself, it was straight forward and was easy to accomplish what I wanted to do.

Sometimes I would find it difficult to import projects

No comments:

Post a Comment