Wednesday 22 February 2012

My Magazine Advert


I mirrored both the Blink 182's and Jessie J's magazine adverts to pull off an effective advert myself. I tried to mimic the flyer effect as I thought that that made an interesting appearance and I received a lot of praise from the audience. I also liked the special edition feature so added my own as the 'Striped Edition'. I thought I could be more creative with the idea and it would make a unique selling point. I saw that the majority of adverts include a picture of the artist so had to include the band in a picture together. The taken picture shows that the band is professional and shows a more personal side as they are in a simple room and not an expensive photo shoot, yet again showing the 'underground indie band' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment