Sunday 26 February 2012

New locations

Storyline Locations
A storyline was key to filming different locations. Through receiving the feedback, I acknowledged the idea of mind mapping new ways to incorporate the lyrics with a decent storyline. New locations contained new areas, rooms and the outdoors.

New Room
It wasn't that difficult to decide on new locations to shoot my video. I found it extremely frustrating and time consuming to re-locate the drums. The purpose of moving the drums was to achieve a background of an empty plain space. I realised that they could already be found in a empty and blank space and would help my filming progress.

Different Rooms
I realised that I could incorporate an idea that all the band members were involved with the same girl. I had an idea in the plot of them finding out could have more locations helping the audience get the suggestion that the band would be disjointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment